Monday, March 27, 2006

Been busy, and lazy.






I've been busy taking care of my new born for last few months. And I don't think it's gonna get less busy. Maybe easier. I'm constantly tired and drained out. Have no time to draw for my own pleasure. I guess that's my excuse. I'm a lazy ass and having a kid definitely changed my life style. I no longer go to bed at 3AM and wake up 12. Nor play video games. Nor just lounge. But then again, I'm way better off than my wife. And when I see my baby's little smile, it's all worth it. Here are some doodles I've done time to time.

8 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Morgan said...

Whoooooo HOOOOOOOOOooo! These are awesome!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Mario said...

About damn time you slacker! Hey Tae Deneen and I wanted to coagulate you on your wife on your baby.

See you at Con, or hopefully before then.

Mario

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be springtime! Tae has emerged from his Hiber-hut!!! Is there anything funnier than "spacedump?"

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to parenthood my good friend!!!
I'm just gonna say, AT LEAST you have time to draw in your sketchbook with a newborn!! I don't think I picked up my sketchbook until the baby was 6 months old!!! ( And now I've got to do it again -- the 3rd is on it's way!!)Good for you and Congrats!!! and as always, boo-T-full drawrings! Larissa

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! pissing her diaper Topamax hormone panel Order tadalafil rx online Free callcenter spolszczenie Lawyers in san diego ca california Mature pussy eaters Get pregnant while eating zyban

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Usa & allowable income tax deductions Bc 49 lottery

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home