Sunday, July 16, 2006

Archives: Hardwares






These are more from my '98- '99 archives. Some were designed for Constant Payne and some drawn just for fun. The robot and the colored vehicles were specifically designed for an episode of Constant Payne in mind (if it would've gotten picked up). This episode was to be the extension of the pilot show. The giant robot comes out and wreak havoc New Amsterdam. Black & white vehicles were done for fun and I used some of them for Constant Payne pitch bible. More to come, more Payne and some Invader Zim. As you can tell, I haven't been drawing lately (at least for myself that is). Just rehashing old crap.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home